- Using XEPHULA implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you must stop using the XEPHULA service immediately
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user account(s).
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other XEPHULA users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio, videos, and links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the XEPHULA service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack XEPHULA or modify another website or app so as to falsely imply that it is associated with XEPHULA.
- You must not create or submit unwanted comments, messages or emails to any XEPHULA members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any malware, keyloggers, viruses or any other code that spies or is of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of XEPHULA, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, the USA and the state of Texas. (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not upload content or use XEPHULA in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the operations of XEPHULA or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of XEPHULA.
Violation of any of these agreements may result in the termination of your XEPHULA account. While XEPHULA prohibits certain conduct and content on its service, you understand and agree that XEPHULA is not responsible for the Content posted on its website and you nonetheless may be exposed to certain conduct and content that may be offensive to you or violate these agreement. Use of the XEPHULA service is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the XEPHULA service for any reason, without notice, at any time.
- XEPHULA service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on XEPHULA to outside websites. This use is acceptable and encouraged. However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on XEPHULA must provide a link back to XEPHULA. This means you are prohibited in posting a direct media link to an outside website. You are only allowed to post a permalink to the post or article.
- Your XEPHULA accrued points are only valid if you have an activated XEPHULA account in good standing. Points cannot be used or transferred from a nonactivated or terminated account.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the XEPHULA service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
- Please keep legal pornography in closed or secret groups so it is not visible to the general public.
- We have zero tolerance for child pornography or child nudity. Posting Content that depicts or encourages these activities will result in your account being terminated immediately.
- You should never assume anything about a member based on a verification badge.
- Never assume we have seen any identification for a verified member. Never assume that the name or any information on a verified member's profile is true.
- Never assume a verified member is telling you the truth. Always do your own verification if you are engaging in a transaction with a member.
Please see this article about the FREE ways to be verified. No ID required!
- We realize that some people like fighting on social media and some people are mutually trolling one another. We are not going to interfere in a troll fest, but If a member asks you to stop trolling them or they block you, stop trolling them. Don't make new accounts to keep trolling them. If you continue, that will be considered harassment and your XEPHULA account will be terminated.
- If you want to troll the Admins and Moderators, go right ahead, we will not terminate your account. Don't complain if we troll you back!
Last updated on: January 31, 2022