Today the Chrome bug reared it's ugly head and I could not connect to Xephula. The swirly-gig kept spinning and it would never connect. I ran another instance of Chrome and it connected just fine.

I went to Settings >> Security and Privacy >> Clear Browsing Data >> Basic tab and cleared cookies and files.

This did nothing, but when I went back and choose the Advanced tab and cleared only cookies and cached files, I could connect.

So there is actually 2 bugs going on. 1. can't connect, 2. cookies and/or file cache is not fully cleared on the Settings >> Security and Privacy >> Clear Browsing Data >> Basic tab.

2
0 Comments 1 Shares
Sponsored