If you need help with XEPHULA, post your questions here so everyone can see the solution to the problem. Thanks!
- Public Group
- 123 Posts
- 10 Photos
- 0 Videos
- Science and Technology
- Child voyeurism is not allowed here. Posting images of children in clothing, for the sole purpose of looking at them is not allowed. If they are your children, you can post images of them in a non-sexual context. In an editorial context, it is allowed under certain conditions. For example, if context is promoting drag queens reading to children, or taking children to a drag show ar other degenerate venues and events, that is not allowed. If it promotes children viewing anything other than G rated content, don't write about it. Writing against those who expose children to degenerate content is a good thing. If you are posting against a publication, author or people in an article that promotes exposing children to sexual, degenerate content, posting the link to the article is allowed. Context and intentions matter!
- Updates to acceptable usage:
3. We have zero tolerance for child pornography or child nudity. Posting Content that depicts or encourages these activities will result in your account being terminated immediately. This includes posting images of clothed children, portrayed in a sexual context.
4. Posting images of clothed children on your profile or in a group that contains nudity or sexual content is not allowed.
5. Posting images of children for the purpose of voyeurism is not allowed. Examples: Posting images of children in swimwear for no particular reason, who are not your children, is not allowed. Posting images of children participating in a beauty pageant or a dance contest, who are not your children, is not allowed. Posting images of children, who are not your children, participating in physical education, gymnastics or sports where they are wearing tight or revealing clothing is not allowed. If any of these examples are in an editorial context that does not promote child voyuerism or sexulizing of children, it is allowed.
- You will enjoy the latest update to the acceptable content policy. If you post some mild nudity to the general public is might get deleted or it might not; depending on the context. You are not going to get banned because of it.
"2. This is not a porn site. Pornography that shows penetration of any orifice is not allowed. Touching of the genitals or anus is not allowed. Inserting genitals into objects is not allowed. Binding, stretching, piercing, burning or any other mutilation of genitals is not allowed. Pornography with urination and defecation is not allowed. Any of the previous restrictions with the offending areas covered or blurred are not allowed. Images that predominantly show genitals are not allowed. Nudity that does not violate the above restrictions is allowed in closed and secret groups. If you post nudity on your profile, please share with friends only; do not share with the public. Please do not display nudity to the general public in any way."
- I have been having issues with Xephula pages taking a few minutes sometimes to completely load (i.e., the browser tab's icon continues spinning until the entire page has been received). Is this a known issue, or might it be specific to my account?I have been having issues with Xephula pages taking a few minutes sometimes to completely load (i.e., the browser tab's icon continues spinning until the entire page has been received). Is this a known issue, or might it be specific to my account?
Below are articles that talk about how to clear your browser file cache. Note that you should only have to clear your file cache and not anything else. You don't need to clear cookies.
-- Chrome, Edge, Firefox & Opera on Desktop & Laptop:
-- Apple iPhone:
-- Google Android:
- The new code that I am launching this week comes with these new features:
-Fixed many bugs, enhanced security and system optimization.
-Groups and pages will display no left rail menu now so they display wider like profile pages. The left rail menu is stil available from the Home page on desktop and from the hamburger icon on mobile.
[Added] All Comments Sorting in Comments
[Added] Share the post to Event
[Added] Publish Articles Inside Pages
[Added] Publish Articles Inside Groups
[Added] Publish Articles Inside Events
[Added] Posts Views System
[Added] Points/Post View in Points System
[Added] Native Emojis Support
[Added] Newsfeed Location Filter
[Added] Stories Preview
[Added] Content Monetization for [Profiles|Pages|Groups]
[Added] Add Follower/Followings Privacy Settings
[Added] Posts Count in [Profile|Page|Group|Event]
[Added] Photos Count in [Profile|Page|Group|Event]
[Added] Videos Count in [Profile|Page|Group|Event]